HSE. Health, Safety and Environment
In MECAINSA S.L. we are aware of our social responsibility. For this reason, occupational health, work safety and environmental protection are given the highest priority. Our guidelines to protect these values (health, safety and environmental protection = HSE) are therefore a key element of our business objectives.
HSE policy Our guidelines for a safe future
MECAINSA SL is committed to achieve and maintain excellence in all aspects of their operations and recognizes and accepts the mandate to carry out their activities in a safe and responsible manner and provide the resources needed to develop, operate and maintain health policies, safety and protection of the environment.
MECAINSA SL is committed to and supports a culture that:
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle amongst all its employees.
- Develops safety awareness and responsibility at all levels
- Protects the environment
Employees and contractors are involved in the creation and maintenance of such a supportive culture.
See Policy HSE
See Drug and Alcohol Policy
Our HSE guidelines are fully integrated into our activities and by no means are empty promises. The HSE management ensures that at all times all guidelines to protect the health and safety at work and the environment are adequately taken into account. In addition, the system has been designed so that our business objectives are aligned and can be achieved simultaneously.
Our HSE management
Our HSE management ensures that at all times all guidelines to protect the health and safety at work and the environment are adequately taken into account.
HSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WELL PLANNED
- Politics, leadership and commitment
- Hazards, risks, business and legal requirements
- HSE objectives, goals and programs Implemented
- Organization of the structure, roles and responsibilities
- Training and competence
- Communication and consultation
- HSE documentation
- Operational control
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Information
- Report incidents, investigation and corrective action
- Monitoring and measurement System improvement
- Management review and improvement